To transform the lives of the children and families we work with,through creating a nursery which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment.
Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy.
We have a clear vision of what want to achieve at VD Nurseries & Pre-schools:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for all the children.
- To enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners and confident individuals.
- To help all children to prepare for the future.
VD Nurseries: A place to learn,replika órák develop and grow.
We have a clear understanding of our values at VD Nurseries & Pre-schools:
- HAPPINESS AND WELLBEING – showing kindness
- ENGAGEMENT – being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- RESPECT – promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity
- COMMUNICATION – being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- ACHIEVEMENT – highest quality, high expectations, aiming high
- INTEGRITY – means doing the right thing, even when no one else is watching
- PARTNERSHIP AND CARE – being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships
- CHALLENGING – testing ourselves and those around us, not accepting the status quo
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE – developing skills for learning, life and work
At VD Nurseries, we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving,best mens jewelry caring environment where they are valued and listened to. We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve.
At VD Nurseries & Pre-schools, we aim:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children where everyone feels valued, included and respected
- To engage our children in the highest-quality teaching and learning and to maximise success for all
- To create a nursery which feels like home and to provide an extended family environment
- To develop a shared vision for the future of VD Nurseries
- To foster high-quality leadership at all levels
- To work in partnership with other agencies and our communities to promote the welfare of our children
- To work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care
- To reflect on our work and fulfil our learning potential
- To value and empower our children and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
- To promote well-being and respect
- To develop a culture of ambition and achievement
- To equip our children with skills for learning, life and work,ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.